AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER
Our Springfield, IL area dealership has an immediate opportunity for a Finance Manager– and now is the perfect time to consider a career as a Finance Manager!
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
- Automotive Finance Managers assist department managers to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Accurately desks deals, submit deals to lenders for approval, make credit decisions, and effectively close deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Must have experience as an Automotive Finance Manager
- Experience using Reynolds and Reynolds a plus
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sales training and support
- Professional work environment.
- Large Inventory
Join our winning automotive sales team!
Apply in confidence now!
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: C*2
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.