To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
16933 Parthenia Street
Northridge, CA 91343
- Rachel Bernal
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TPS Family of Companies • Northridge, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
· Operates manual or automatic assembly machines to assemble, bump, crimp, knurl, slot, insert, stamp, groove cut, etc. or resize or re-work parts to specifications.
· Operates support machines such as arbor, drill press, orbital rivet machines, rollers electro-etching, as well as various hand tools such as pliers, wrenches.
· Check parts for dimensional accuracy use both touch and precision measuring instruments such as micrometers.
· Provides necessary counts and processes documentation accurately. Maintains production logs.
High School Diploma
Must be able to pass a drug and background test