You: A team player and strong communicator with a flair for marketing activities to grow a professional network.
Us: PrimePay, a West Chester, PA based, privately owned provider of payroll, benefit and compliance services nationally with 32 offices across the US. We are currently in search of an Account Manager, Sales Support Specialist to help us expand our Broker Concierge program and employee benefits broker audience.
At PrimePay, our Account Managers are on the front lines of engaging our professional partnerships with benefit brokers across the country. Our top-notch Account Managers are armed with resources and comprehensive tools to grow our broker partnerships and in turn, support our sales team’s pipeline.
You won’t go into it alone. Our award-winning training program is here to prepare you for a world of broker networking at PrimePay. You’ll use social media, email, and your communication skills to not only represent PrimePay, but to train and educate benefits brokers on our Broker Concierge program.
No two days will be the same. But here’s what you can count on:
- Helping to grow our broker partnerships by prospecting and identifying opportunities.
- Engage regularly with existing broker partners to drive more business opportunities.
- Fielding inbound inquiries with the Broker Concierge team.
- Helping any of our broker partners with sales and service questions.
- Coordinating content campaigns with our sales team to generate more opportunities nationwide.
- Working with broker partners to identify their focus and how we can support their business initiatives.
- Data analytics! We don’t do much without the data to back it, so you’ll work on documenting intelligence data in our CRM.
- Utilizing our portal to advertise PrimePay and the true values of our Broker Concierge program.
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.
Here’s a little more about our Broker Concierge program:
Broker Concierge was created to address the ongoing changes in health care reform and to further strengthen our commitment to employee benefits brokers. It is the industry’s leading end-to-end program that provides a business services platform with value-added HR and benefits solutions to support the broker at every stage of the sales and delivery cycle.
Sound good? Fantastic! If you have these qualities, you may be our next Account Manager:
- 2-3 years of professional work experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and networking skills. Must be comfortable using them over the phone
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience in employer benefits (preferred, but not required)
- One year of account management experience (preferred, but not required)
- Salesforce.com knowledge (preferred, but not required)
Customer Relationship Management