Affinity Resources has a Permanent Human Resources Specialist opportunity with one of our partners in the Minneapolis/St Paul Area.
Human Resources Specialist
Reporting to HR Manager
Location: Minneapolis/Saint Paul Area (55111)
Responsible for supporting human resources operations i.e new hire process, talent acquisition, ensuring payroll accuracy, addressing employee issues or problems, maintaining employee relations, keeping employee records and making sure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations.
- Support New Hire Process i..e recruitment process by identifying candidates, issue offer letters, assist with on-boarding & new hire orientation, etc
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- 2-4+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.