● BS Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree REQUIRED
● P.E. Designation Preferred
● Thorough knowledge of UL and other consensus based safety and testing standards
● Familiarity with all aspects of safety test equipment and conducting of tests for compliance with product certification requirements
● Thorough knowledge of NRTL program requirements and laboratory compliance with ISO 17025, 17020, Guide 17065 and CB scheme
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills must be fluent in English
● Minimum of 8 years engineering experience
● Team player and ability to self-direct
● Project Management Skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Familiarity with Energy Star program test requirements helpful
● Participation in compliance programs for Accrediting Bodies and world-wide regulatory safety compliance.
● Execution of compliance plan requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
● Development of Test Procedures and other supporting documents for product certification.
● Conduct product testing for compliance
● Work with team to develop new processes needed for executing compliance requirements
● Ensure clients are in compliance with UL Standards
● Develop test plans, procedures, and protocols to support laboratory testing for manufacturers
● Perform numerous additional duties as provided by management
● Some travel required, up to 20%
This is a full-time position and we are an equal opportunity employer. We have an excellent benefits package including health and paid vacation.
To be considered, send resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director Of Engineering Attn: Code #DOE2020
NO phone calls – please!