Service and Parts Director
Job is located in Fort Stockton, TX
Ram Country CDJR of Fort Stockton, part of The Khoury Group family of dealerships, is looking for an experienced Service and Parts Director to join their industry leading team! Enjoy excellent pay (starting at $80,000 / Year), performance incentives, and full benefits at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
The Khoury Group operates nine car dealerships throughout Texas, carrying ten brands, including: Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, GMC, Hyundai, Jeep, Ram trucks, and Toyota. As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your automotive career.
Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus, and Full Benefits!
- Properly staffing the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
- Maintaining an orderly workplace.
- Creating and overseeing an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Working with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Establishing competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Reviewing sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
Service and Parts Directors should have extensive management experience (at least 4 years), proven CSI skills, and a record of improving profit and performance.
- Management personnel require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors. Managers are required to maintain the profitability of a department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations.
- People working within the automotive industry may have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve their goals.
- Previous CDJ experience required.
- Competitive wages
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Professional working environment
- Newly refurbished dealership
To be the best among our peers and in our industry at every aspect of our business by pursuing the highest standards of conduct towards our team members, vendors, and most especially our customers.
Find out all our dealership can offer you!
Negotiate Repair Time
Coordinate Sublet Work
Maintain Customer Area