To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, CA
- Maria Floresca
- Phone:: 707-224-3897
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Alkar Human Resources • Fairfield, CA
Posted 2 months ago
A local client in Solano County is looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant!
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Purpose: Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Process and prepare bids
- Construction Industry experience a plus
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Answering or directing inquiries via phone or emails.
- Schedule technicians
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint Skills
For more information on this unique opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, submit your resume today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at http://www.1alkar.com/.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.