To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40204
- Patricia Turner
- Phone: 502-398-3474
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Charge Bookkeeper
HR Affiliates • Louisville, KY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking a self-motivated team player who has strong oral and written communication skills. The Bookkeeper will serve as the primary resource to handle all facets of A/P, A/R, and Payroll.
- Processing Accounts Payable
- Entering invoices into Total Service
- Selecting and printing checks and attaching to invoices to submit for approval and authorizations.
- Mail checks and stubs to vendors.
- File invoices
- Enter hours for employees.
- Run payroll reports for G/L & bank entries
- Make G/L & bank entries in Total Service
- Other related duties for payroll
3. Answer questions from vendors and customers regarding account status.
4. Research invoice issues
5. Handle all return checks
6. Phone backup
7. Workers Comp – end of the month. Submit online
8. Submit Sales Tax reporting online
9. Monthly ESA deductions – auto deducted from bank, but bank adjustment needs to be entered
10. Reconcile Escrow customer balances each month using Escrow Monthly Adjustment
Worksheet and Escrow Transfer (Bank)
11. Pay Rent to G&B investment
12. Prepare Bank Reconciliations for both companies
13. Once all of those are done, print financial statements and prepare Bank Ledger balance
Report for management
14. HR responsibilities including 401k
15. Taxes monthly
16. Individual ESA w/d – Set up to automatic all deduct
17. Various other duties as they arrive and are requested by management
18. Order Office Supplies
19. End of the year taxes. Work with accounts to close end of year.
- 3 years of bookkeeping experience required
- 2 year degree preferred
- A/R and A/P experience
- Payroll experience, preferably utilizing payroll system
- Benefit administration for insurance open enrollment
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Diligent, self-directed, focused nature
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in MS Office