Financial Services Client is seeking the assistance of an early to mid-level Credit Risk and Loan Loss Analyst to complete economic cash flow analyses relative to certain loss mitigation and collections strategies and track and measure the cost savings benefits associated with proposed strategy changes. The framework will also serve as a basis for business decision-making activities related to collections and loss mitigation operations.
The ideal candidate will be open to a contract to hire arrangement and have 2-4 years of experience serving in the unsecured credit space (required), this may include credit card and/or unsecured revolving and term loans. The client might consider relevant experience within the mortgage sector.
- Conduct thorough analyses of potential loss mitigation and collections strategies through the completion of economic cash flow analysis on proposed strategies.
- Maintain, execute and analyze cash flow (net present value) models, including model inputs, assumptions, and outputs.
- Evaluate costs/benefits of different loss mitigation and collection strategies and participate in the establishment of appropriate testing and ongoing performance measures of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI).
- Review, evaluate and maintain risk analysis policies associated with loss mitigation and collections.
- Participate with stakeholders in determining how strategies and programs impact customers and loss mitigation teams and provide effectively communication (written and verbal) and develop rapport.
Qualifications (Preferred and Required):
- A 4-year undergraduate in a related field is required; advanced degree is highly preferred.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification is preferred.
- 2-4 years of servicing experience in the unsecured credit space is required. This may include credit card and/or unsecured revolving and term loans. The client may consider credit risk analysis experience within the mortgage sector.
- Previous loss mitigation and/or collections experience with an unsecured lender experience is highly preferred, and general experience in loss mitigation or collections is required.
- Strong understanding of structuring and analyzing economic cash flow analysis (including net present value cash flow analysis) and experience completing cost/benefit analysis of these analyses.
- Experience in developing and/or tracking KPIs and KRIs is preferred.
- A high level of initiative combined with a thorough understanding of the various facets of specialty lending operations within the consumer lending business is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
SolomonEdwards an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.