Solar Project Manager
We specialize in working in a variety of industrial environments, including chemical, petrochemical, distribution, packaging, and more.
Major Responsibilities- Solar Project Manager
· Drive our safety culture for Solar Project Management.
· Estimate material, personnel and time requirements to complete Solar projects.
· Coordinate all aspects of project proposals including; timely proposal submissions, budgets, scheduling, staffing and material purchasing.
· Examine work orders to determine appropriate course of action.
· Study blue prints, schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
· Order material/parts.
· Request personnel for ongoing and future projects.
· Provide start to finish support and follow-up to customers and the project foreman to ensure company quality and performance standards are reached.
· Develop new Solar business initiatives.
· Work with project foreman to develop goals and a plan to complete projects.
· Ensure that work is performed according to appropriate codes/guidelines.
· Perform take-offs for Solar Project Management.
· Draft change orders.
· Coordinate multiple solar projects on a continuing basis.
· Complete appropriate forms, reports and other required paperwork.
· Attend staff/sales meetings.
· Communicate with supervisors, peers, subordinates or customers in order to provide/receive information by telephone, two-way radio, in written form, in person or by email.
· Use computer systems to enter, access or retrieve data.
· Work closely with the Accounting Department to ensure accurate billing is conducted.
· Request/be present for municipality inspections.
Solar Project Manager
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 5-15 plus yrs. as a Solar Project Manager
· Valid government Issued Driver’s License
· Proof of Work Authorization
· Plan/organize work.
· Reading, writing, and mathematics.
· Conflict Resolution.
· Communicate technical information.
· Stand or walk eight or more hours in a shift.
· Sit or kneel eight or more hours in a shift.
· Walk up and down stairs on an extended basis.
· Climb up and down a ladder up to 35 feet high.
· Be clean-shaven to OSHA standards when required to don a respirator.
· Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts.
· Distinguish colors.
· Work independently within teamwork based culture.