To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
106 Executive Drive
Sterling, VA 20166
- Jennifer Depugh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Account Specialists
TRUGREEN • Sterling, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring Commercial Account Specialists to work in our Sterling, VA
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Salary of $16 per hour depending on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Growth Potential
- Great Work Environment
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
The Commercial Account Specialists position requires:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial customer accounts.
- Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
- Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services.
- Provides first line administrative support and coordination of commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
- Creates and reviews commercial service agreements.
- Follow up on commercial customers during renewals
- Facilitates commercial growth through outbound calls to customers and prospects.
- Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial accounts.
- Develops, maintains and cultivates effective customer relationships with assigned commercial accounts.
- Handles day to day account activities for commercial customers.
- Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial customers and solicits new customers.
- Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.