To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5420 Linkwood Road
Linkwood, MD 21835
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Plant Maintenance Mechanic
WorkRocket • Linkwood, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Are you a maintenance professional that would enjoy developing and implementing unique repair solutions on specialized industrial equipment? Take advantage of this career with an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to advance.
They are looking for a Plant Maintenance Mechanic to join their team in Linkwood, MD This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for maintaining all plant machinery while complying with all safety and good manufacturing practices.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Excellent pay – Weekly pay averages $800-$1000
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – They are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Perform periodic and preventive maintenance on industrial equipment
- Repair or replace defective parts by welding or fabricating solutions
- Lock-out tag-out equipment
- Complete all required documents in an accurate and timely manner
About the Company: Since 1949, they have been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Their focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Certificate from trade school preferred
- Work experience in an industrial setting preferred
- Knowledge of Millwright, Pipefitting, Welding and Electrical trades a plus
- Strong understanding of conveying systems, gear reducers, boilers, pumps, and associated systems