Come Grow with Us and Join an Award-Winning Organization! Stearns Bank is looking for a Part-Time Teller at our Bank located in St. Cloud, MN.
Process a variety of financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
• Process commercial and consumer checking deposits, verifying cash and proper endorsement of items.
• Process savings deposits and withdrawals, verifying cash, endorsements, and signatures.
• Accept checks presented for cash following the check cashing policy and verifying identification.
• Accept installment and commercial payments.
• Process advances for personal and home equity lines of credit.
• Handle U.S. Savings Bond redemption transactions.
• Issue cashier checks, money orders, and credit card cash advances.
• Accept check re-orders and address changes.
• Process dormant and inactive account transactions according to bank policy.
• Manage and balance cash drawer.
• Assist customers directly or indirectly with account inquires and problems.
• Assist with opening and closing of the bank facility by accessing security system, opening and closing of vaults, recording and processing night deposit bags / envelopes.
• Maintain a working knowledge of bank products and services.
• Cross-sell bank products and services.
• Have a thorough understanding of the different courier services, routes, customers, and change order.
• Maintain bank security by following policy, which includes internal security, transaction security, and robbery procedures.
• Process any of the following: Incoming mail deposits and payments; signature cards; transfers, and coin orders.
• Assist in applying postage to the bank’s outgoing mail.
• Perform Canadian exchange for customers.
• Maintain working knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance issues pertaining to the position.
• Loss prevention and security as applicable for this position.
• Perform all other responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
• Complete required training
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, twist, bend, sit, walk use hands to twist, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, such as computer mouse, computer keyboard, calculator, stapler, telephone, staple puller, etc., reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• High school education or its equivalent.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Cash handling experience.
• Strong computer skills.
Accounts Receivable Management Solutions