Now hiring a full time energetic, full time, flexible, multi tasker!
This is for a medical cannabis clinic. Hours are Monday thru Friday8:45 to 5 pm. We offer a generous compensation package including medical and competitive hourly wage.
Job description includes ,but not limited to:
answering phones, customer service, medical charting, patient intake (blood pressure, temp, weight),data entry and scheduling.
Qualifications: familiar with EHR ( Electronic health records), HIPPA, computer skills, multi tasking in a fast paced healthcare environment.
CNA preferred ,but not required.
- Guide new front office staff
- Manage the front office area
- Float between the front office and back office
- Check in patients at front desk
- Done at the front desk
- Provide cover for front office sales teams
- Supervise the operation of the front office
- Provide back up to all front office positions
- Providing organizational, front office support for the Physicians office
- Handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones
- Find out if have a meeting with front office personnel
- Perform all front office duties including answering the telephone, scheduling of patient appointments, proactively schedule patient recall appointments, perform check-in and check-out functions
- Provide direct oversight to the front office staff and functions
- Prepare patient for office visit
- Oversee the front office to ensure the smooth flow of operations
- Maintain patient appointments and adhere to office scheduling policies
- Provide general office and clerical support to assigned out-patient/medical office
- Ordering office supplies & keeping office
- Keep front office personnel advised of new procedures and assist in training staff
- Maintain order and cleanliness at the front desk
Professional Phone Voice