To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
22420 North 18th Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.NET Web/Application Developer
Colyar Technology Solutions, Inc • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a creative .NET developer who enjoys challenge and appreciates being recognized and rewarded for your efforts? Welcome to Colyar Technology Solutions! Our development team is looking for you. Come join us in our Phoenix
CTS is an established software company, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizonafor over 25 years. We provide enterprise, cloud-based, COTS software solutions in the Education and Nutrition field. We are currently seeking an energetic, detailed Microsoft SQL Developer and Database Administrator.
Job Requirements of the .NET Web/Application Developer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet scheduled delivery dates
- Creativity in designing browser-based applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical degree with minimum of three years of related experience. Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- .NET development skills (Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB, MVC, Razor, TFS, Git)
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence a plus
- Sisense experience a plus
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology, as well as proven program and project management methodologies, to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of cloud, web-based software applications in a Microsoft development environment, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that prioritizes its people. Our software is utilized by over half the nation, including over 31,000 institutions.
We proudly offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off!
- Generous Holiday pay! Get the week between Christmas and New Year’s off, Paid!
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
- Work/life balance rewards
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.