To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Tampa Bay, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Cost Accountant
Creative Financial Staffing • Greater Tampa Bay, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Senior Cost Accountant
About the Company:
Our client is the #1 global industry leader in their market and due to growth is looking to bring on a new Senior Cost Accountant. This position boasts a fun team-oriented environment, fully paid medical benefits and above market salary, and the tools and training necessary to succeed.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Cost Accountant:
- Oversight of inventory tracking and related activities at multiple locations, to ensure accurate and timely costing, valuation and completion of transnational activities
- Costing of inventory; analyzing production variances and providing insight into inventory cost fluctuations
- Assist in accounting participation in physical inventory count activities
- Review invoice approval and coding, including supplier payments
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs, assists in preparing costing data for major business quotes
- The Senior Cost Accountant will be responsible for maintaining accurate cost of goods sold accounting
- Maintaining and reconciling all procurement records for accuracy, control and analysis
- The Senior Cost Accountant will be performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Senior Cost Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and technical GAAP accounting skills
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a positive fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Strong accounting software skills
- Microsoft Office including; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Apply now with a resume or LinkedIn profile link for immediate consideration!
keywords: Cost Accountant, Senior Accountant, Manufacturing, cost of goods, % of competition, inventory, Senior Cost Accountant, Cost Accounting Manager,