To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1360 Greely Chapel Road
Lima, OH 45804
- apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Advisor / Ford Customer Service Writer / Auto Sales
Reineke Ford Lincoln • Lima, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer
Reineke Ford Lincoln is looking for experienced Service Advisors to join their team!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customers’ service needs
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer
- Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- Prior experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Strong customer service background required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off