Our globally connected and dynamic company is based in CA . We specialize in the creation, distribution, and marketing of innovative products. We are looking for a competitive Customer Service Representative to be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Their primary role is to assist customers with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, and other queries.
- Reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain the reason for calling.
- Assist with the placement of orders.
- Advice on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- knowledge about our products to better assist our customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- ability to type
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral, and written language applications
- product knowledge
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Customer Care, Customer Relations, Build Customer Relationship, Customer Acquisition, Customer Development, Customer Relationship, Customer Support, Customer Service Manager, Customer Success, Direct Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Representative, Customer Retention, Customer Agent
Explain Product Feature
Identify Customer Need