Experienced Registered Nurses (RN)
Our RNs have the ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet resident and patient needs and embrace the values and mission of Holy Family Senior Living, Inc. which is to provide the highest quality of physical, emotional, social and spiritual care, with dignity and compassion, to meet the needs of the older adults we serve.
We are currently looking for:
- (2) Full time RN for the 3-11pm shift on our Short Term Rehab Unit.
- (1) Full time RNs for the 11-7am shift on our Long Term Care Units.
Holy Family Senior Living offers an excellent benefit package and comprehensive compensation commensurate to skills, knowledge, experience and work ethics. Benefits include Capital Blue Cross health insurance, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k) and a pension plan with employer match. We offer many opportunities for career growth and love to promote internally. We have a very nurse and resident focused and encouraging leadership team like no other in the Lehigh Valley.
We are looking for seasoned RNs with long term care and acute rehab backgrounds, as well as quality RNs with experience in med-surge, orthopedics, cardiology and nephrology. Respiratory and/or wound certifications are highly desirable.
Holy Family Manor is a 208-bed non-profit, Catholic, skilled nursing facility in Bethlehem, PA. If you are looking for a fresh change and are interested in working with people who value people, please join our "family" by sending a resume and cover letter today!
- Provide professional nursing care to patients
- Ensure the nurse to nurse reports
- Provide direct professional nursing care to patients
- Educate the nursing staff on patient care
- Formulate individualized nursing care plans
- Adapt patient care to individual patient needs
- Assist the nurse managers in decisions regarding nursing care
- Alert Doctors
- Communicate With Patient
- Electronic Medical Record
- Iv Care
- Life Support