To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
870 Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Conference Room Assistant
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Conference Center Assistant needed in Downtown Norfolk (Waterside area) at professional Law Firm. Ensure that all staff needs and requests are met and accurately delivered in a timely manner.
**This is a temp to hire position**
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
· Work Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., with an hour for lunch. Overtime required when meetings begin before 8:00 a.m. and occasionally after 5:00 p.m.
· Set up meals and beverages in conference rooms, stock and clean kitchens and pantries daily, stock kitchen supplies, maintain a clean atmosphere in all conference rooms, office dustings/cleanings as needed, continually check email and the conference room schedule on the computer, navigate KCI (firm Intranet) for necessary information, and assist with any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Backfill and assist the receptionists as needed: make copies and send scans; greet clients, answer phone calls, inform attorneys when clients arrive, order lunches, open and close the reception area during absences, make conference room reservations, validate client parking, etc.
· Ability to walk significant distances (on your feet the majority of the day, with ability to sit in between conference room set-ups/cleaning and when covering the reception desk).
· Ability to bend, kneel, and stand.
· Must be able to verbally communicate, read, and listen.
· Must have fine and/or gross motor skills including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move items using a standard hand truck or drink cart with a load capacity of 30-50 lbs.
Daily duties will include:
Making coffee and tea for kitchens/pantries/employee lounge.
Stock supplies (cups, napkins, paper towels, plastic plates, creamers, sugar) in all lounges
Wipe down cabinets, tables, coffee and water dispensers in all itchens/pantries/employee lounge.
Place chairs back in place in all conference rooms.
Clean microwaves, Wipe off conference room tables, Close window blinds
Place glasses in dishwasher, Place carts in the Catering Kitchen, clean, and set up for next occasion.
Maintain cleanliness of Receptionist area (dust, tidy up etc)
Other duties as assigned