CONTROLS / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
A DIRECT-HIRE POSITION with Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY
A First Shift Position with overtime as needed
Position will assist with troubleshooting and repair of industrial production equipment. Perform equipment upgrades and maintain and improve all control systems for manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Engineering or Engineering Technology degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Controls or Automation Engineer
- Experience programming HMI, PLC and robotics
- Project management experience
- Strong knowledge of AC/DC electrical control and power systems
- Experience with integration of robotics and vision systems.
For a complete job description please complete an application at [suppressed link].
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified
Human Computer Interaction
Programmable Logic Controllers