Are you a "Take Action Leader" ?
Are you able to lead teams and ensure delivery of products?
Located in Sanford, FL our client employs more than 180 employees and currently occupies a 75,000 sq foot state of the art manufacturing facility in Sanford and a 15,000 square foot facility in Nevada.
Due to continued growth our Client is seeking to add an experienced Production Supervisor to their already successful team!
General Statement/Purpose of Job:
· Responsible for the supervision of shop floor personnel and production in assigned department.
· Plans, organizes, and assigns work for production floor. Ensure quality of processes and products. Resolve/address technical issues and assist workers with problem solving.
· Must be capable of organizing and leading staff and demonstrate the ability to be an innovator and change agent.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Use of MRP/ERP systems
· Flexible to work different schedules
· Communication skills
· Leadership qualities
· A demonstrable understanding of Lean manufacturing and other CI (continuous improvement) working practices with an emphasis on Standardized Work and 6S Visual Management.
· Ability to train and motivate others
· Ability to implement discipline
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Moderate MS Office skills
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 5 years of supervisory experience in manufacturing environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent