Experience & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Material Handling experience, including forklifts
- Ability to follow instructions (both written and verbal) as well as ability to read drawings.
- Some experience using common hand tools and tape measure or ruler.
- Work with minimal supervision in manufacturing.
- Strong basic math (decimals and fractions) and measurement ability (use and read tape measures or weigh scales) required. Must be able to understand metric system (grams, kilograms) and convert to standard. Read formulas.
- 3-5 years experience with setup, operation and troubleshooting industrial machinery which is continually processing materials. Ideally experience includes work with inks, printing, viscosity, HAZMAT (hazardous materials), and weighing or mixing chemicals strongly desired.
- Previous related experience a plus, but not required.
- Stand/walk/stoop/bend/lift/crouch/carry/twist on an occasional basis
- Must have excellent vision for material defects. Ability to concentrate visually for long periods.
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds. Must lift and carry 75 pounds with another employee. Must be able to move and maneuver a 450-pound drum using drum handling equipment.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries
- Wear protective clothing and equipment such as safety shoes and safety glasses
- Work hours may include a nonstandard workweek, overtime, and various shift work
- Acceptable results of post-offer drug test and background check (employment history, criminal history, motor vehicle and credit checks)
As and ITW Covid employee you will enjoy a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, prescription drug, 401K with a company match, life insurance, wellness programs, career-related tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, paid holiday, vacation and sick time, and a corporate matching gift program for charitable donations!
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system due to your disability, please email hrdept@ codingproducts.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.