SIRC is looking to fill an opening for a Senior QA Analyst position for a project in downtown Washington DC (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected salary or hourly rate on 1099 or Corp to Corp.
Job Title: Senior QA Analyst
Location: Washington DC
Specific Position Responsibilities
· Build test frame and test programs to locate and correct program operating error following installation of programs.
· Oversees the analysis, design, development and testing of system\application Test Cases, Use Cases and process modeling.
· Consults with external and external stakeholders regarding ROCS IT system requirements, operating difficulties and problem resolutions including future enhancements and modifications.
· Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation.
· Reviews and recommends approval of functional and technical design documents
· Write, revise and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design.
· Recommend program improvements or corrections to ROCS IT programmers.
· Provides Project Management coordination services to ROCS IT Manager, Supervisor and Project Managers.
· Enter instructions into computers to test programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to establishment industry and standards.
· Design and implement application Load and stress testing and diagnose application performance bottlenecks.
· Responsible for designing coordination responsibilities, activities and configuration control.
· Responsible for creating System Acceptance Plan, System Integration Tie-In Plan, System Safety/Security Certification Management Plan, Construction Safety and Security Plan, Environmental Safety and Control Plan.
· Communicates with the sponsoring organizations to assist in needs assessment, scope definition, risk and process improvement analyses.
· Reviews project proposals and plans to determine time frames, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
· Proactively solves problems to ensure milestones are met and projects are completed on-time and within budget.
· Conducts and evaluates post-mortems to improve future.
· Review new or modified programs and provide documentation, diagrams and flow charts to determine if the program will perform according to ROCS IT requirements and guidelines.
· Provide technical and functional support for ROCS IT staff using testing tools.
· Use industry standard, and ROCS IT Change Management protocols as required.
· Develop graphs, charts and other reports as requested.
· Provide coordination and over site for the testing phases of ROCS of upcoming projects such as PIDS upgrade and Dulles extension projects.
· Serve as alternate for ROCS IT team members on ROCS IT Project. Document, catalog and record ROCS IT Testing and Systems Development Life Cycle artifacts.
Specific Position Requirements
· Demonstrated experience facilitating or coordinating technical reviews, customer briefings and product feature demonstrations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to write response documents create presentations and technical documentation.
· Experience developing UML based process models, Test Cases, Use Cases and business process engineering documentation.
· Demonstrated ability to conduct compatibility and suitability test with vendor-provided programs or ROCS IT developed programs to monitor performance.
· Demonstrated ability to develop tests for real time rail and transportation computer systems which includes passenger information display systems and other rail computer systems.
· Experience developing automated test scripts and the execution of automated testing for large computer systems with METRO Standard Software.
· Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with deep understanding of the testing requirements for each phase.
· The ability to develop utility programs to test software, track and verify defects in software programs.
· Experience using Microsoft Project to develop project planning, coordination and execution documents.
Hp Quality Centers
Hp Quicktest Professional