Welcome to Boca Nursing Services, Inc.
Licensed Private Duty Home Health Agency in business for over 25 years
The Personal Touch
Boca Nursing Services, Inc., the premiere private duty home health agency, offers concierge nursing services. Our services are highly personalized with respect to our thoroughly screened staff of Care Managers, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Aides, and Therapists, and our service levels including care management, hourly shifts, around-the-clock care, live-in, nurse visits and medication management.
Job Description of CNA:
- Provides total patient care as assigned according to core standards of patient care and established policies.
- Documents all information correctly, appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
Job Description of HHA:
- Perform direct patient services tasks including: assisting with patient activities of daily living, mobilization and transport.
- Report changes in the patient's physical, cognitive and or emotional condition immediately to a nurse.
- Listen to and communicate patient concerns to appropriate team members
- Participate in bedside report and team huddles to identify and prioritize patient care needs.
- Document care interventions on unit specific documentation forms and in the electronic health record
At Boca Nursing Services, Inc., we offer only the highest quality of services, staffed with the assistance of caring individuals committed to your safety and care.
Contact us today to learn about our company. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting in any way we can.
Boca Nursing Services, Inc.
342 E. Palmetto Park Road Suites 1 & 2 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Phone (Boca Raton):
- Defining home health aide services
- Performing patient care duties in the home
- Provide personal care to home health patients
- Adhere to plan of care for home health aide
- Scheduling home health patient's visits
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming/personal hygiene
- Providing personal care and home support services
- Provide personal care assistance in client's home to meet changing personal care needs and keep in home
- Perform household services essential to health care at home
- Maintain records of personal health care activities
- Perform personal care activities - bathing, dressing, oral hygiene
- Assist with activities of daily living and perform personal care services to patients in a home or health care facility
- Assess each patient's health care needs
- Providing support and personal services
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide care to the patient in the home
- Assist clients with the activities of daily living and personal care such as bathing, dressing
- Perform household services essential to health care in the home
- Perform normal household services essential to health care at home
- Provide assistance with personal care, bathing, dressing, grooming to patients in home or in a residential facility.
- Completes functions as outlined in the care plan such as assistance with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, and physical transfer.
Highly qualified Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides.
Live In's for immediate private duty assignments in Palm Beach, Broward, Martin and St. Lucie Counties.
St. Lucie Counties
Job Types: Full Time, Part-Time
Earn Exceptional rates and work as a per diem employee not an independent contractor.
Long Term Care