RMK Management has a immediate opening for a Property Manager. We are seeking a dynamic individual to oversee a luxury 129 unit rental community in Madison, WI. Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of a proven and successful track record in residential property management or hotel management experience. Compensation package is very competitive and could potentially include on-site housing. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a professional and growing company that offers full benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401K plan and bonuses based on the property site's performance..
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Must have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to multi-task effectively, have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
* Hire, train, supervise and be responsible for all work performed by staff members and contractors.
* Responsible to oversee and participate in the leasing, maintain stabilized occupancy and handle the lease renewal program.
* Continually monitor occupancy and occupancy trend and provide valuable feedback and recommendations to Regional Manager to maintain stablized occupancy to maximize revenue and control expenses.
* Handle and oversee all of the day-to-day on-site operations of the property to include AR, AP and month end close.
* Establish and network weekly to enhance and maximize outreach program and corporate housing program.
* Handle dispositions, send all outstanding delinquent accounts to collection agency on a timely basis.
* Responsible for all rent collections including assisting with legal filings. Process dispos in a timely manner and send outstanding accounts to the collection agency in a timely manner.
* Prepare weekly/monthly operations and financial reports advising on the status of the property.
* Must be available to work Saturdays.
* Comply with all Fair Housing and Federal Trade Commission requirements.
Must have High School education and 2-3 years residential property manager or hotel manager experience.
Experience supervising others. Experience in leasing or other sales positions.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Above average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing.
• Basic computer skills is a must and a working knowledge or Yardi Voyager is a plus.
• Skill to convince prospective residents of the advantages of living at a community by sales closing methods.
• Ability to work well with others and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required.
• Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to federal and local Fair Housing Laws.
• Ability to travel off-site for training courses and outside marketing.