Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
· Reports to the Principal Project Manager.
· Will provide leadership/mentorship with collaborative project teams in supporting the USACE Formerly Utilized Site Remediation Program (FUSRAP) involved of the cleanup of radiological and chemical contaminated soil sites.
· Leadership /direction of Engineers, Geologists, CAD specialists and other technical staff in development of studies and strategies for remediation of contaminated media.
· Leadership/direction of engineering studies, plans, designs, spec’s, and engineering /construction submittals for the remediation of environmental contamination.
· Leadership /direction of engineering support to construction crews during construction/implementation of engineering designs to ensure quality workmanship.
· Oversee accuracy of cost estimates and quality assurance of technical documents.
· Perform peer review of technical document/reviews performed by others and provide feedback as well as recommendations.
· Work with Project Manager and other senior staff members of project teams to ensure success of both projects and office goals.
Career Growth Potential:
· Can grow into the Principal Project Manager position.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Base Salary: $110k to $135k per year.
· Annual Performance Bonus around $2k to $5k
· 4 days x 10 hour workday … off every Friday.
· Benefits include medical, dental, vision, drug, disability, life, paid time off, 401(k) with matching, vacation, sick leave, etc.
· Relocation assistance / relocate to the St Louis, MO area.
GM and Associates has over 30 years of expertise in placing high quality Technical Professionals that excel by reputation who are open minded about exploring opportunities that can accelerate their career path.
top notch organizations that utilize our services to go out on their behalf to identify, evaluate, and acquire high quality technical professionals for them.