To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Racheal Edney
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail/Restaurant/Hospitality Experience-Entry Level
DDI Consulting, Inc • Sacramento, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DDI Consulting, Inc. has provided stability, support and a team-focused environment for its staff. Through our strategy of hiring entry level leaders with untapped potential and developing them internally through our full time entry level sales program to full time management, we have grown from a 5 person startup to an expanding marketing firm looking to open 1-2 more branches in the region this year. We are excited about our expansion, and would like more leaders to join us and quickly step into a leadership role.
- Meeting and retaining existing clients
- Acquiring and establishing new business accounts
- Attending business meetings for product knowledge, sales training, development, networking, etc...
- Planning and leading for team members while partaking in job training exercises for human resources experience and team management
- Event planning
- Personal and Professional Development
- Growth and Opportunity with options for traveling
- No Seniority because we want the best people advancing as quickly as possible so we can take on a larger share of our client demand. We promote strictly from within to ensure competent and understanding leadership and to create a tight-knit team culture
- A team atmosphere to use and grow your customer service experience
- Philanthropic minded candidates have been successful within our full time entry level sales and management training program because of their ability to coach and train others
- 4 year degree preferred but NOT required
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration for this customer service/sales position!