To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7312 Parkway Drive South
Hanover, MD 21076
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Allegis Group • Hanover, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary responsibilities of the Data Analyst role are to support the development of new processes and technologies needed within the newly established Data Governance Department. This role will support the following objectives:
- Enterprise Data Management – creating and maintaining canonical data models, data lifecycle (CRUD), taxonomy, etc.
- Data Architecture Support – supporting documentation and analysis, process modeling, privacy by design framework
- Working with / enabling our Transformation Programs (Connected/Evolve)
- Partnering with the Data Privacy and Security teams to enable consistent processes and workflow.
The Data Analyst will be able to execute job responsibilities independently and with the understanding of how output will affect and impact other operational areas.
- Design, build, test, and maintain stable and scalable data models and reporting that supports IT development teams, data steward teams, and OpCo reporting & analytics teams.
- Perform complex analysis of datasets and conduct regular data validation to reconcile and report on enterprise data quality and to resolve transactional system discrepancies.
- Work in collaboration with the organization to understand data flows as it pertains to business processes, reporting, analysis, and advanced analytics utilization.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience
- Prefer 3-5 years(s) of experience developing data governance or business intelligence solutions
- Understanding and experience with reporting technologies, relational databases, and data modeling.
- Superior knowledge of SQL and data visualization concepts.
- Must be able to analyze and understand complex data and business process model interrelationships.
- Experience working in an agile SCRUM environment (Version1 experience a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have strong technical, organizational level communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate project status, issues and resolutions with appropriate customers.
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others