Are you an experienced and capable Agricultural Mechanic with a desire to work in a stable environment where you can grow your technical and professional skills? If you are, our client is looking for you. This large farming operation is known for being a good place to work.
The successful candidate will be experienced in agriculture equipment [almond and grape], automotive, forklift or truck.
- Maintain, repair and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools
- Record details of repairs made, and parts used
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports and confer with operators to locate and diagnose malfunctions
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper function
- Tools provided
Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Air conditioning
- Minor engine
- Others as required
- High school education desirable
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Email blocked - click to apply or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.