To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11 East Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Financial Systems Analyst - Workday
Infinity Consulting Solutions • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Financial Systems Analyst - Workday
Position Type: Direct Placement
Location: Chicago, IL, United States
Our Client is seeking an exceptional candidate to join the IT ERP Support team as a Financial Systems Analyst. The candidate will serve as an independent contributor with experience with ERP/Financial systems and work effectively as part of a team.
This position is based in Chicago.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Monitor and prioritize issues in ticketing queue and escalate within IT team as required
- Maintain and administer systems used to support financial functions
- Provide support for end users of Financial systems modules, including Accounting, T&E, Procurement, FP&A and Treasury
- Discuss system issues or limitations shared by senior analysts; ask questions to ensure comprehension
- Participates in the planning and implementation of proposed recommendations and system changes
- Tests and validates new releases or enhancements to financial systems
- Support senior analysts in documenting system requirements and business processes; ensure document organization and adherence to standards
- Review and document current procedures, update as necessary, and identify opportunities for improvements while ensuring business requirements related to those areas are met
- Help senior analysts to prepare communications and/or presentations on system enhancements and/or fixes; draft initial documents for review and refine and update as directed
- Assist with analysis on projects as assigned under the supervision of a lead or manager
Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to provide support to Financial users via email, telephone or face-to-face
- Must have previous hands-on experience with Financial Systems, preferably with the Workday application
- Ability to learn new technology
- Responsibilities include contact with vendor and management regarding system issues/bugs
- Prefer a working knowledge of the financial services industry
- Strong customer service approach
- Typical candidates will possess at least 2-5 years of relevant experience and a BA/BS degree.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have
- A team player attitude, good interpersonal skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and superior problem-solving ability
- Demonstrate sound logic and judgment
- The ability to manage end user expectations