To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Encinitas, CA
- Human Resources
- Phone: 866.334.7777
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Care Providers • Encinitas, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Aspire Home Healthcare, San Diego CA area is growing by leaps and bounds! We are looking to hire additional part-time home health Registered Nurses (RN) to our dynamic team of clinicians!
Are you looking for a personable profession?
Are you ready to take your profession to service others out in the community?
Are you looking to join a remarkable team of clinicians?
Are you patient focused?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your main goal in this role is to provide safe, professional, and loving care to our patients in their homes. Aspire Registered Nurses must possess strong clinical knowledge in various geriatric disease processes and be proficient in performing head-to-toe assessments, wound care, blood draws, administering IV therapies, maintenance of PICC line, Mid line , Central lines, to name a few.
The coverage area will include the Encinitas and surrounding areas.
Why work for Aspire Home Healthcare, San Diego CA?
Our part-time employee's enjoy:
- One-on-One patient care
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid drive time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual performance evaluation with merit increase
- Employee referral program up to $500.00!
Are you looking to join a dynamic team of Home Health clinicians, while making great money? Apply today!
- Licensed California Registered Nurse (RN) is required
- Home Health or Hospice nursing experience preferred but not required
- A minimum of one year of patient care experience is required
- Must be able to travel the assigned territory
- Must be able to work three days per week with on call as a part time employee
- CPR - American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- Electronic documentation experience is required
Key words: RN, rn, Registered Nurse, registered nurse, travel RN, travel nursing, home health RN, home health registered nurse, VA nurse, Ortho nurse, Licensed Registered Nurse, nursing, geriatric nursing, geriatric RN, geriatric care, geriatric registered nurse