To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
- Brooke Edwards
- Phone: 608-237-6700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Credit Analyst
Connect Search, LLC • Madison, WI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description The Junior Credit Analyst will have the opportunity to learn and expand professional skills in financial analysis, lending, cash management, client relationship management, loan portfolio monitoring and risk management. This is an excellent next-step opportunity for a motivated individual looking for growth and increased responsibility in a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial financial organization. Job Requirements
- Prepare financial analysis on prospective credit facilities
- Review and analyze business plans of prospective clients
- Meet with clients to gather and review loan processing documentation
- Prepare and present credit presentations for investment committee
- Perform account management responsibilities in conjunction with whole relationship team
- Monitor client/company performance and compare actual performance versus projections on a periodic basis
- Various other duties and projects, as assigned
- Must have an eye for detail, so much so that we'd like you to highlight any experience you may have in finance on your resume
- Must be comfortable working with financial and numeric data
- Proven ability to work accurately under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Must work well in a team oriented environment
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Takes initiative and effectively works with little direction or oversight
- Possesses a passion to learn
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel
- Knowledge of nCino bank operating system
- Must have strong verbal presentation skills
- Must have strong written communication skills Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management, or related field is preferred
- Entry level - 0-2 years of business experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience