To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasanton, CA
- Phone: 703-260-9006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QX Recruitment Services • Pleasanton, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position - Program Manager
Location - Pleasanton, CA
Duration -6 months
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead key initiatives that would build a set of foundational capabilities in Client Infrastructure/Corporate IT/Security environment. These services will enable us to provide better manageability, to gain better visibility, to scale out to larger network and to quickly re-converge the network upon failures.
As the program manager responsible for driving these initiatives, you will be interacting with multiple teams in hardware, software and network operations. You will be directly working with a set of highly motivated groups of hardware, software team that thrives on solving challenging problems with innovative solutions.
The Program Manager will look for ways to standardize, ensure execution is efficient and consistent, and set accountability by tracking progress, resolving dependencies, evaluating risks and communicating status to upper management and project stakeholders.
As a Project Manager within Client’s ePMO group, we need a self-motivated, driven individual with exceptional Program Management skills and a technical background that can work collaboratively within a global, matrixed and fast-paced environment. The role is required to work cross functionally on implementations of large programs with teams in various regions/countries. This role will require an understanding of current systems landscape, project management skills and implementation planning. In addition, you will:
- Project manages complex and large scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives . [Deep migration experience either from on-prem to a cloud provider or from cloud to cloud].
- Interfaces with external and internal teams to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources. Tracks progress, resolves dependencies, evaluates risks and communicates status to upper management and project stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations and help balance competing priorities. Drive results proactively.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary. Ask questions that clarify priorities. Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
- Tracking and mitigating risks on multiple large scale projects simultaneously - Exhibits strong leadership qualities such as critical thinking, commitment to high standards, and can dive deep while remaining in touch with business details.
- Help manage the cross-functional strategic planning process, leading conversations with key stakeholders to develop concepts for strategic initiatives, and developing those into detailed program / project plans (including roadmaps, funding planning, resource planning).
- Continuously aims to improve and scale the organization. Implement continuous improvements to the organization and the program management process. Share program/project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization - Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills: able to present information, status, and issues in a clear and concise manner with the goal of driving to a decision; able to filter and distill information to the right audience - Strong working knowledge of all IT contract documents (Managed Services Agreements, Licensing agreements, SOWs, etc.) and how they fit together.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Experience in financial background
- Experience with Agile and has migration.
Experience in managing large projects and has a technical background
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 6+ years of experience in project/program management, management consulting or similar discipline with a proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Technical knowledge of: MS Project, Visio, MS Office - Demonstrated ability to managed project/task prioritization, procurement, project planning and schedule development.