To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9311 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AR Associate for Federal Government
San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 months ago
AR Associate for Federal Government: About The Company & Opportunity
Our client is a leader in their industry serving the Federal Government for over 30 years. Professionals within the accounting department run and manage internal operations and all activities within Finance, HR, and legal. Seeking strong AR Associate to help service outside clients in assisting them achieve success in becoming high-performing companies.
Accounts Receivable Associate Responsibilities
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be responsible for Expense Tracking, Time-Entry System Hours Reconciliation, and Invoice, Creation. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
· Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
· Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
· Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
· Retrieve time input & billable hours from Costpoint
· Review and action variance between time entry system and approved billable hours
· Process daily credit card deposits
· Categorize and analyze data for the period to prepare for senior executive review
· Identify billable vs. non-billable expenses based on project specific policy
· Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
· Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
Experience Preferred For The Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Applications, and/or Billing experience
- Experience with Government Contracting
- Detailed oriented
- Motivated/internally driven
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.