- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Similar experience preferable.
- The ability to work in a team environment and work flexible shift.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Once you have submitted your online application, we welcome you to come to interviews which are held at 10:00am on Tuesdays and 3:30 pm on Thursdays (except on major holidays) at 7831 Park Lane, Dallas TX 75225.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status, and any other status protected by local, state and/or federal laws. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.