Burnett is currently partnering with a top national property management firm in Austin. They have an immediate need for several excellent Data Entry Specialists to assist in their accounting department.
This role is currently slated to last at least 2-3 months, but could definitely go longer.
Main Duties Include:
- Entering in Accounts Payable information accurately and efficiently into their system
- Following up on any information that is incomplete or incorrect
- Assisting the AP Dept with other clerical tasks as needed
Hours would be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Salary is $17-$19/hr, DOE and data entry speed.
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
• High School Diploma
• 1 year minimum of strong data entry, preferably in an accounting setting
• Proficiency in MS Office - heavy in Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work diligently, with little supervision