To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
760 New Jersey 10
Parsippany, NJ 07981
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Employment Solutions • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
1. Manage scheduling for CEO and senior management team including meeting agendas, customer
correspondence, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, calendar appointments, and other
2. Preparation of all Board of Director meeting materials including meeting space, meals, travel
arrangements, Board Books and Board correspondence regarding Board meetings.
3. Complete monthly expense reports. Assist with invoicing, budget requests and other various
report preparation. Provides support for internal and external presentations.
4. Manages the routing of incoming company calls and handling of messages left on the main
company number to ensure proper response and routing of calls to the appropriate employees.
5. Perform other administrative support and special assignments for senior management including
but not limited to For example, coordinate special events, community service projects,
schedule employee training, and provide support to other departments.
Minimum education and/or experience requirements
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school plus five years
related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 years admin support experience
Required skills, knowledge and abilities
Highly skilled with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including use of
visuals, charts and graphs.
Ability to produce consistently high-quality results under tight deadlines
Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at
Ability to maintain confidential information
Strong interpersonal skills
Written communication skills
Verbal communication skills
Ability to represent the Company in a professional and positive demeanor
Ability to handle difficult callers or visitors