To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Alta Community Investment • Thousand Oaks, CA
Posted 1 month ago
We are an established and growing residential real estate investment company located in Thousand Oaks and have an opening for a Full Charge Bookkeeper. Please read the following summary of responsibilities and mandatory skills for this position. If you feel your experience and skill set would be an asset to our company, please send us a resume with a cover letter that tells us why. This position requires a dedicated, detail-oriented person; so replies without that above mentioned resume or cover letter will not be considered.
Salary: commensurate with experience
Sample duties are outlined below. There may be other duties involved in this position.
• Accounts receivable
• Accounts payable
• Support with Month End, Quarter End and Year End Closings
• Budget variance reporting
• Daily cash management functions
• Bank reconciliations
• Managing documents, database, investor relations
• General ledger account analysis and reconciliation including preparation of journal entries as necessary
• Handling of Intercompany reconciliations
• Calculating and processing allocations
• Preparing 1099s and other year end filing requirements
• Complying with various local, state and federal filing requirements
• Assisting with the set up of new Chart of accounts
• Coordinating with 3rd party property management personnel
• Researching various issues and preparing various analyses, as necessary
• Processing Investor Distribution Payments
• 5+ Years of bookkeeping experience
• B.S. or Associate Degree in accounting (preferred)
• Experience in using QuickBooks and Appfolio software a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in the Real Estate industry (preferred)