CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a HIL System Engineer throughout the Hampton Roads area. Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
· Excellent Work Environment!
· Career opportunity!
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
Do You Enjoy?
- Research, designing, developing, and operating HIL (Hardware In Loop) systems to validate mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic PLC software and related control logic for heavy equipment?
If so, Speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to discuss with you!
- B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics
- 2 years of experience with Hardware In Loop (HIL) system engineering experience in an Engineering environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of HIL system architecture and hardware solutions
- HIL system software tools such as dSPACE Control Desk, Automation Desk, and Synect
- Knowledge of embedded systems/PLC for testing and debugging
- Ability to design and develop plant models, test scenarios, and HIL automation scripts
- System modeling and Matlab/Simulink experience
- Ability to create schematics for system operation and design
- Experience with Project Management software, e.g. MSProject
- CAD and 3D modeling software, preferably Creo
- Knowledge of algebra, probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Knowledge of fractions, percentages, ratios
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally and domestically 20% of the time
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to obtain passport
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
- Hardware In The Loop
- Plc Software