Pridestaff is hiring Monitoring Reps for a reputable client in South Akron!
Our client has been in business for more than 150 years. They have built their reputation on its expertise and has become one of the largest and most trusted security providers in the world. Their robust services include monitoring, maintenance, inspection, managed, hosted, embedded and online services, and more.
We are hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift! Company operates 24/7 so you must be able to work every weekend. You will have 2 consecutive days off during the week.
Positions pay $12.50 per hour
Must be able to train 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (for your first 4 weeks)
1st Shift: 8:30am - 4:30pm
2nd Shift: 4:30pm - 12:30am
3rd Shift: 12:30am - 8:30am
Essential functions of the Monitoring Rep will include:
- Respond to all incoming alarm signals in our automation software according to documented procedures.
- When deemed appropriate, calls the premise, notifies the authorities, and calls a list of contacts. Logs all information into the automation system immediately.
- Answers the multi-line telephone system
- Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times
- Shift work with varying days off, works holidays and weekends
- High School Diploma required. Some college Preferred.
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Ability to type 35 + words a minute
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Candidates must complete a pre-hire assessment
Our client offers an exciting team-based work environment, along with a competitive salary and wide array of benefits.
They are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Their core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by their employees to their customers and the communities they service.
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
JOB ID: 351431 , 360350