Is Tender Right for you?
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a flexible career where you determine your own schedule? If you are also interested in a competitive salary, career growth and working with a fun/dynamic team, then apply to Tender Home Health. Because our Registered Nurses are the cornerstone of our mission, we are dedicated to ensuring that our nurses work in an environment where they can thrive.
Our nurses will be providing patient care services at a patient’s home. Through their great clinical and teaching skills, they will allow patients to heal in the luxury of their own home. Through the process, our nurses continuously grow by learning exciting new clinical skills, and also enjoy the freedom of managing their own cases.
We are looking for a Lead Nurse who will be providing patient care, but will also developing our nurses in a lead capacity.
Our Dynamic Culture
We know that our staff is the life blood of our agency. We are dedicated to ensuring that our staff has the opportunities for the career path they desire. To support our staff, we have a gratitude culture where we constantly celebrate our associates’ achievements. This is evident in our many rewards and recognition practices.
Here are some examples of methods we developed to keep our close knit culture:
· Fun, innovative ways to highlight the teams’ successes
· Team oriented bonuses
· Familial atmosphere where we would to know your life outside of Tender and share it with the team
· Numerous social activities to celebrate team milestones
We also do not shy away from hard work and grit. We are very upfront with critical feedback, as we want all of our team members to grow in their careers. We constantly mentor our staff to develop key skills that can be utilized beyond our company. Whether it be for 1 year or 20 years, during your stay at Tender, we will ensure you learn behaviors that you will utilize in any other endeavors.
Life is short, strive for excellence.
Your Day to Day Activities
The Lead Nurse will have two primary functions: direct patient care and leadership responsibilities.
The Lead Nurse is expected provide direction to members of the patient care team through case management of a patient. Case management of patient services includes:
• Perform initial evaluation, follow up visit and discharge of your patient
• Establish the patient’s individualized treatment (Plan of Care) and medical record baseline
• Documents direct patient services, coordination and collaboration with physician and other disciplines
The Lead Nurse will also be responsible for wider company initiatives to develop our culture including:
• Participate in leadership initiatives including cultural development, streamlining processes and achieving clinical goals
• Develop staff through recruiting, orientation, mentoring and ongoing training
• Guiding subordinate nurses as patient issues arise
• Executing clinical operational activities such as auditing QA, staffing and coordinating patient care
• Current California Registered Nurse license
• Home Health Experience
• Able to travel to prospective patient’s place of residence
• Able to stoop and bend; must be able to lift and transfer patients
• Ability to demonstrate communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
• Leadership experience
Product Quality Assurance