Senior Data Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Data Analyst with an industry leading banking company in Atlanta, GA. This position will be responsible for data mining, data analysis and data management within their cyber security department using tools such as SQL and Python.
This is a 9-month contract-to-hire position with strong compensation plus benefits including medical, vision and dental insurance.
- In this role as the Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Responsibilities will include writing and executing SQL scripts as well as using Python to automate processes
- Taking in and merging different data sets and then performing initial analysis to identify trends within the data
- Create and maintain data documentation enabling the data to be accessible and usable for other purposes
- Proven experience in data analysis and data management
- Proficiency in writing and executing SQL scripts as well as utilizing tools such as Python to automate processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Analytics or related field
Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Visualization, SQL, Python, Excel, Data Management, Data Mining