To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
750 Lincoln Avenue
Troy, OH 45373
- Barbara Miller
- Phone: No Phone Calls Please
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITW Food Equipment Group • Troy, OH
Posted 6 days ago
ITW Food Equipment
ITW’s Food Equipment segment designs and manufactures advanced ware wash (dishwashing), cooking, refrigeration, and food processing equipment and provides service for institutional, industrial, restaurant, and retail customers around the world. ITW’s food equipment businesses are highly branded with industry-leading positions differentiated by innovation and unique, integrated service offerings. These well-known brands meet the needs of their global customers by focusing on the industry’s most critical issues and trends: sustainability, ease of use, performance, and on-site service.
The Troy, Ohio Manufacturing Plant is seeking a Spotwelder to work within our Fabrication Cell to plan and perform a wide range of spot and stud welding operations on a variety of parts and fabrications of steel, stainless steel and other materials of various sizes and shapes working from drawings and shop orders. The selected candidate will perform set-ups and operations of spot welders, stud welders, hand tools, measuring equipment, material handling equipment and any other equipment as needed while observing safety, housekeeping and quality management procedures. Candidate will be able to follow written and verbal instructions, plan work and support the cell and organization through teamwork.
- High School or Equivalent
- Perform tasks following safety, housekeeping and quality practices and procedures
- Ability to read and write; possess basic math skills including fractions and decimals and be able to utilize measuring devices
- Working knowledge of spotwelding techniques
- Be able to read and follow blueprints and work instructions to check plans on jobs
- Tasks involve frequent lifting and moving parts of various sizes and weights with and without lifting devices; and standing for long periods
- Prioritize workload to meet daily/weekly production schedule
- Able to position work in fixture on location table and properly space number of welds required to meet conditions and material
- Able to work in a cooperative manner, demonstrating ITW Values with co-workers, supervision, management, customers and vendors
- Attendance is an essential function
- Working in manufacturing with periods of hot/cold environment
- High frequency welding is done in area
We are an equal opportunity employer, where we value the strengths of diverse team members. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and an exciting work environment.
For individuals with disabilities who may require assistance with the application process, please submit inquiries to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Responses will only be given to reasonable accommodation requests.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.