To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SAP S/4 HANA Business Intelligence Consultant
IBM • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
If you have experience as a Consultant working with SAP S/4 HANA Business Intelligence
would like a challenge, we want to speak to you, please apply!
You will be working with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries. If you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques, thrive in client facing environments, and are you ready to take your career to the next level. We want to talk to you! Please apply!
- As the SAP Business Intelligence (BI) / HANA Consultant you will have the primary responsibility for the roll out of technical and functional aspects of the SAP BI / HANA solution.
- You will lead the integrated planning, design, implementation and support of SAP BI / HANA based solutions including SAP LT Replication Server, SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, SAP Data Services, Smart Data Integration (SDI), SAP Business Warehouse (BW) powered by HANA, Enterprise (Native) HANA and SAP BI/Business Objects in large and complex environments.
- Hands-on experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including SAP LT Replication Server, Data Services and Smart Data Integration (SDI).
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4 Embedded analytics specifically with Core Data Services (CDS) views development technique.
- Hands-on experience working with SAP BW powered by HANA and BW4HANA features, among others, standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and LSA ++ best practice and performance optimization concepts.
- Experience required in performance tuning of the HANA models.
- Experience with administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving technical problems arises from the technical development.
- Experience with various SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools (WEBI, Design Studio, AOLAP) development lifecycle on either BW4HANA or SAP (Native) HANA or S/4 HANA from design through implementation and production support.
- Experience required with SAP (Native) HANA and SAP BW Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Experience with BW on HANA migration is added advantage.
- Experience required with capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, interpreting non-technical requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
- Strong Techno Functional Knowledge in various modules like FI, SCM, CO, CO-PA, Logistics.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts.
- Travel to client sites Monday – Thursday