To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
- Sarah Wolfe
- Phone: 682-463-6051
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Little Rock, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Staffing Network/Quality Placement Authority is currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in Little Rock, AR!
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable for an organization. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Accumulates, sorts, and files receivable documentation to facilitate research and reconciliation.
- Verify adjustments to invoices made at time of delivery, process, collections and/or adjustments as needed.
- Prepares, prints and processes customer invoices on a weekly and monthly basis.
- May record out of town bank deposits, transfers, voids, non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks and associated activity.
- May process daily credit card and wire transfers.
- Researches and enters cash receipts and updates customer ledgers, as needed.
- Assist customers, sales representatives and internal staff with payments, credits, invoices, balances due and adjustments.
- May respond to driver inquiries relating to adjustments to invoices.
- Print reports for management or other departments; maintain accurate records of accounts receivable including filing and statements.
- Back up other accounting or administrative support staff, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2-3yrs of Accounts Receivable experience within a manufacturing and/or trucking environment
- Must be proficient with processing credits, debits and adjustments within accounting
- Previous experience processing fund transfers, bank deposits and statement processing
- Proficient in 10-Key and MS Suite required
- Ability to interview and start immediately
- HS Diploma
- Previous Accounting Degree/schooling highly desired
If you meet these qualifications, are local to the Little Rock area and available immediately, please submit your resume for consideration!