Fameccanica North America, an OEM market leader in design and manufacturer of high tech equipment located in northern Cincinnati, is seeking a Mechanical Technician to join their team. This position will be actively involved in the final stages of the machine assembly, start up and testing. We need candidates that can understand the customer’s needs and provide outstanding solutions through constructive teamwork and creative thinking.
The ideal candidate is a team player with a dynamic and motivated demeanor and have:
• Three to five years’ work experience providing technical support on manufacturing equipment or a technical Degree that is applicable to the machine arena.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Proven problem solving skills (analytical troubleshooting processes) with ability to anticipate needs or issues and detail orientation
• Ability to read mechanical drawings, discuss and understand technical and process needs. Proven willingness and ability to adapt to changing requirements, timeline and specifications, based on project needs
• Requires travel to customer site – may be up to 30-40%, depending on the needs of the project.
• Be able to perform physical tasks such as lifting up to 75 lbs.
Excellent compensation package including competitive pay and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k and Profit Sharing)
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a rapidly growing Company that offers great career paths.