URL blocked - click to apply
Approved Freight Forwarders, servicing Hawaii, Guam, and Domestic Transportation and Logistics has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales professional. Please see URL blocked - click to apply.
We’re seeking a highly motivated sales professional, with a proven track record in inside sales. This individual will demonstrate his/her experience by responding to and closing leads in a B2B environment. The desired candidate would possess experience and skill working with 3PL Brokerage experience in selling and talking to customers about, transportation services for truckload, LTL, airfreight, ocean import and export services. including experience in TMS and load boards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop new business and grow gross profits by promoting Approved Freight Forwarders full suite of logistics services.
· Follow-up on leads generated by our internal. Account Management Center (current clients), conventional leads, and direct client referrals. Report on progress and results through Excel reports and/or CRM updates. Be accountable for progress and results with these leads.
· Ability to determine when to include a subject matter expert “SME” to help move the opportunity along, including operations or management.
· Be creative, know how to differentiate Approved Freight Forwarders from its competitors when pitching our services.
· Take initiative and work independently to grow customer base and meet or exceed sales targets.
· Have the ability, drive, and ambition to research and analyze what potential customers are receiving from their current freight forwarder and figure out how Approved Freight Forwarders can position itself to beat the current provider, win the customer’s business, and then continue to exceed expectations.
· Manage customer records by updating Cargowise and CRM account information
· Demonstrate the ability to communicate credibly and effectively at all levels; to work collaboratively with all departments to ensure the customer needs are met.
· Be mindful, thoughtful, and diligent in all pre-and post-sale activities. Have a consultative approach with potential customers.
· Must have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
· Ability to identify clients who do not align with our core values.
· Other duties may apply.
● Ability to prioritize work duties along with meeting strict deadlines
● Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational, and import negotiations skills.
● Professional presentation and a persuasive, energetic personality.
● A "Proactive" sales mentality, positive attitude & resilient
● Have an extreme sense of urgency when dealing with upper management
● Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Medical, Dental & Group Term Life Insurance
· Aflac (i.e. Cancer, Disability, Life and/or Accidental Benefits
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Business To Business