Provides support via phone, e-mail and chat for various PC hardware and software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides support via phone, e-mail and chat to employees of corporate clients.
• Assists users in troubleshooting Outlook.
• Provides support for Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows7, Windows 10).
• Provides support for Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365).
• Provides support for mobile devices including configuration and email sync.
• Handles 50-60 issues per day efficiently and appropriately.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
• Utilizes Active Directory database to reset network passwords.
• Assists users in adding and changing network printers.
• Provides technical support for VPN connectivity issues.
• Controls user’s computers utilizing remote access tools.
• Troubleshoots remote access connectivity problems.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with client service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Trade School Certificate or Associate Degree in related field.
1 year experience in call center or helpdesk environment preferred.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of various PC hardware and software applications including:
Operating Systems: XP, Vista and Windows7
Software Applications: MS Office 2003, 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.
Internet Service Provider (ISP), Cable Modem, and Internet Support are a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (preferred)
Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
Computer Specialist Certification
Help Desk Analysts Certification
Other Skills and Abilities
Strong technical and customer interaction skills.
Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
Outstanding oral, written, technical, and business communication skills.
Superb customer service skills.
Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.
Help Desk / Desktop Support
Help Desk / Desktop Support (Tier 1)
Tech Support Call Center