Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is searching for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The administrative assistant is responsible for greeting vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors as well as arranging for transportation services, ordering or picking up food for both internal and external clients when needed. The administrative assistant will assist senior staff with scheduling meetings, email correspondence, updating meeting notes & scheduling travel plans and also assist in human resources when needed.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Provide general support to visitors & clients in our office.
· Organize and schedule appointments.
· Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, e-Faxes and forms.
· Distributes and collects incoming mail and processes outgoing mail. Scan invoices to Tampa AP department.
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
· Maintains manager’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Maintains contact lists and hr vendor lists.
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients for senior staff and hr.
· Reports building maintenance needs to building management.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Supply Management
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Organization and Time Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
· Responsible for driving the HXG culture through values and customer service standards.
· Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts.
· Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
· Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
· A minimum of two years of experience required
· Associate’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
Setting Up Files